It is time to celebrate our Eli Taylor! I always celebrate this sweetie, though! I can't believe he has become such a big boy!
Ahhh, such tender feelings for my Eli. It is fun watching him become a handsome young man, while still such a kid in some ways. He is the comic relief, the silly and fun in our family. I know he has big dreams and plans coming up, so for now, I'll just enjoy having him home- for the few minutes I see him a day. He's still in his bands, so those practices keep him busy. He even plays quite a few shows. He'd rather just tell me about those instead of me attend ;) He's got his group of pals he is usually with- fishing or going out of town to see a concert. It's fun watching him have so much fun during these special years. I just love this boy so very much!We all went out for Sushi at our favorite place, his choice, to celebrate him. I was happy everyone was available this evening!This bunch sure loves Eli! My hope is that year 21 is the best yet for this fun, creative guy!
Ahhh, such tender feelings for my Eli. It is fun watching him become a handsome young man, while still such a kid in some ways. He is the comic relief, the silly and fun in our family. I know he has big dreams and plans coming up, so for now, I'll just enjoy having him home- for the few minutes I see him a day. He's still in his bands, so those practices keep him busy. He even plays quite a few shows. He'd rather just tell me about those instead of me attend ;) He's got his group of pals he is usually with- fishing or going out of town to see a concert. It's fun watching him have so much fun during these special years. I just love this boy so very much!We all went out for Sushi at our favorite place, his choice, to celebrate him. I was happy everyone was available this evening!This bunch sure loves Eli! My hope is that year 21 is the best yet for this fun, creative guy!
I love you, Eli!