Skip to main content

You're Invited & a Wedding Party Dinner!

The wedding invites! I thought they turned out so beautiful!
Getting these assembled, mailed out, and double-triple-checking addresses, making sure we got everyone- it's no joke!
I have been researching and ordering pieces for the Wedding Luncheon. I'm loving how it's all coming together! 
With eleven groomsmen, I am collecting pant sizes and putting in orders, getting everyone matching chocolate satin ties, and we've decided they'll be wearing a brooch in lieu of a boutonniere! I'm also putting all of this together in a little gift bag with a note of instructions for the big day, along with some chap stick, stain guard, mints, and a candy bar. I got some for the bridesmaids as well- along with a pretty diamond bracelet for all 11 of them.
We are considering pavlova as the wedding cake! My co-worker made this beautiful one, as inspiration.
All of the wedding items are coming in!
Something pretty devastating happened though. Karter, one of Adren's groomsmen and best friend since 1st grade, fell 30 feet while repelling with his family in St. George. He was wearing a helmet, but his injuries are pretty bad and he has a very long road of recovery ahead of him. Adren was one of his groomsmen right when he got home from his mission last year, and he has been working at Rocky Mountain with Jon and Adren. We are all praying so hard for him!
Julie had the great idea to have a dinner with all of the wedding party so that we could give them all of their gift bags, and run through the day together. And thank them for being such a special part of Adren and Ella's lives and big day!

While we were missing a few, most were able to attend. It was nice for everyone to meet each other before they would be spending the entire day together!

Wow, I love all of these boys so much! You don't realize how grateful you are for good friendships over the years, until you start reaching these special milestones!

It was fun hosting everyone, including Randy and Julie. We are days away, people!