Skip to main content

Wrap up July!

I check Instagram all the time to see any glimpse of Adren on the Gentry's account! I zoom in on every picture and it makes my day when I see Elder Geertsen!

Sister Wood texted me this cute picture of the Elders leaving her house after dinner. She sent them with pie and apples. My heart could burst!


What a treat to see Jen while she's in town for a quick lunch. We brought our girls because they do remember each other from when they were little and do connect a little on insta. We always say we need about three more hours to chat!
These cute girls are only weeks apart in age, and look so much like Jen and I!


ZEKE IS DONE WITH INVISIALIGN!!!
He was dedicated and plowed through it like a champ. His smile is so great! I sure love this guy of mine.


More cute mission pics. I never knew such happiness.


 Adren says upstate NY is humid and hot. Bless him.