Skip to main content

Life-Pandemic-School-Normal Stuff

I received this sweet note on my bed from Paisley~ I think she felt bad for acting a little feisty earlier. She's a real dear.
Eli is driving! I don't think he loves it. We'll keep getting out with him so that it gets more comfortable for him. From where I sit, he's doing great!
I love my Sunday view...

We've started going back to church, every-other Sunday, the ward is split to every-other week. Jon and the boys help bless and serve the sacrament to the small congregation and we head home right after a quick talk. 

Sookie enjoys her mornings. I like to crack the door for her. She likes that I do that.

Our backyard. Because why not? It's rarely photgraphed.

Zeke looks soooo cute before school!




Getting up before 11am two days a week is proving to be very tiring. 

Her cute feet!

This is what "Home Learning" looks like:

What it looks like 20 minutes later:


Paisley and Esme are way into Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. They made these Wilde Stallions T-Shirts and are off to see the 3rd one in the theater! I'll bet they'll even have the place to themselves!


All the trim is back to normal. Sigh.





Eli!!!
Bye.


Jonny and I celebrated our 21st anniversary! We did a little shopping, went to dinner and a movie. You really can't top that. I sure love us!




I crimped Paisley's long hair and she put on her new school clothes and just looks as darling as darling gets.



I went out on my morning walk and was surprised to come upon Zeke and friend at the platform at the river. He has spent so many hours out here this summer, I'd like to thank the person that built this and for aaaaalllll fun it has brought all summer!

 Isn't this a great color? I'm currently mulling over what more I can paint...


Breakfast burritos on a "Home School" morning.



Just cute house phots~ with a cute gal in her new cute boots!