Skip to main content
One fun evening we spent up at the Heber Library listening to the Food Nanny. Abby introduced her to me (not literally) a couple of years ago and I've been doing her program so it was a special treat to meet her and get a few tips.
I've been thrilled at Jon's garden this year! Tomato's, cucumbers, carrots, bell and chili peppers, to name a few. He took very good care of it and as I type it is harvested, peeled, chopped, blanched labeled and bagged in the freezer.
Hangin' with my cuties
Paisley and bestie Josie. Jon told them he'd take them down to the Frozen Frog. They were so excited and got all dolled up to go. Presh.
Your thinking what I'm thinking: "ADREN!!!!" But no, it was actually little pip-squeak Paisley tossing a marble a little too hard and a little too close.
Zeke walked in the door from church on a hot day and headed straight back. Must have been a tense 2 hours in nursery.
Kids gathering bugs for "pets"
Winking at you with a shiner



The end of a very long day
Mommy and Adren
Yikes!
Scoring points for their team. These boys take this sport seriously!
Eli plays hard and sleeps hard
Every. Pair. Of. Underwear.
This pic is too sweet.
As is this.
We are a happy family.