Skip to main content

May~ A Month of Celebrating LOVE

 l


It's MAY!


 It was so fun to welcome home Harrison, back from serving in Washington. He gave great report. I sure feel for LT right now, sending off, welcoming home, sending off another. Bless her mamma heart!

Ella brought me these gorgeous Peonies for Mother's Day. The color is possibly the most gorgeous pink I've ever seen!

Then they started to open and I died at how HUGE they got! I kept taking pics and showing everyone because they were stunning.


 
Then they started changing color, getting lighter, which was even more gorgeous. And they kept blooming bigger! 
 
 
And lighter... and bigger! 
When the show was over, I was speechless! Well done, Mother's Day Peonies! Well done! 

And I couldn't love our crew more! 


Loving these cuties and their updates :)

 

Most of us headed up to the SLC Cemetery for our annual Woolf gathering. I sure love seeing these aunties and uncles and visiting.






Have we peeked into Paisley's room lately? I love it so much. It is all her! Amazing!




Another cute update!

Speaking of lovers, we are so excited for Ava and Sawyers special day coming up. They sent out the most darling invite!

Remembering the wedding luncheon... such a fun day!
And I think this is my most favorite pic of the day! Did this nail the Ripley theme or what??? (I framed it).

Paisley and I went out to Elko so that I could go through the new Elko Temple with Scarlette, who just got her mission call to Kentucky! Mommy and Daddy joined our drive. It's always nice to chat with Daddy along the way. I got P and I a room for that night. Sadie said, "Are Mommy and Daddy joining you?" Nooo... She and Brent ended up getting them their own room. With all the Goulding kids in town, that house is bustin'!

It was so fun to celebrate all together that night. Little Blair got plenty of love... 




It was so special to celebrate Daddy (Grandpa!) on his 80th Birthday! We all wrote up our memories and added them to another book, just like we did for Mommy. It is always so neat to read through each others memories. It makes me laugh and cry. 

What a group! I have the best Dad! I love him to pieces, he and Mommy have created such a great, growing family!


We all met up at the same Chinese Buffet for dinner, then came back to our house to keep the night going. We are quite a group!


Love these people like crazy!