Elyse and I were delighted to randomly twin at the office! Then we had a pop-in from a previous employee, Maelle, and it was so great to catch up with her. I truly love going into the office, I have scheduled myself Tues. & Thurs., but often go in more frequently to see everyone.Paisley and I went to the Parade of Homes several years in a row, but skipped last year. They all started looking the same. Gorgeous! But if you see one, you've seen pretty much all of them. I kept hearing about the Crumble house (One of the guys who started the famous cookie chain) and since it's right up the road, I grabbed Paisley and we went. It is truly spectacular, and we were dying at the Shire in the backyard- so charming.
Paisley is always a fun date. At the end of the tour, they gave out chicken rice bowls and crumble cookies!For Father's Day we all gathered at Cash's. They are so generous to host. Ashley texted out last minute to dress like your Dad! I seriously thought Jon nailed it and throughout the night kept thinking how much he looked like Paul Sr.!Lot's of fun games on the B-Ball pad-
I was "greenberetray.taylor@gmail.com". Get it?The Dad's and their meat!Adren posted this cute tribute to Jon. This younger shot is one of my fave of my Jonny.
Did I ever post my finished 'ode to Knots Landing office area? I'm loving working here and adding little items I need and making it beautiful. Heather works at a nursery in Spanish Fork as the florist. I asked her recently if there is ever a smaller-sized dead tree, please save it for me! She texted that there was indeed one that she set aside for me. Jon was a dear and grabbed a work truck and helped me grab it. It sat in our backyard for a few weeks until I had the time to address it. I want a tree in my Family Room, but I know it will be hard to keep it alive and thriving. I'm not crazy about any faux tree's I see. I need a once real tree. I shopped around for some good leaves to add to it, but they're all to large, too green, too plastic. Then, I realized the stems I had in a vase on my fireplace were perfect!I put on a movie, and got to work gluing each individual leaf on the dead tree.I know this seems tedious, but it only took one movie and just a few stems to get the look I wanted. It's perfect!
Heather came over and after a while I pointed out the tree she saved for me. She couldn't believe it, she thought it was a real tree in the corner. (I'm not necessarily trying to make it too convincing, btw- There's 3 little birds nestled in there also!)
Paisley is always a fun date. At the end of the tour, they gave out chicken rice bowls and crumble cookies!For Father's Day we all gathered at Cash's. They are so generous to host. Ashley texted out last minute to dress like your Dad! I seriously thought Jon nailed it and throughout the night kept thinking how much he looked like Paul Sr.!Lot's of fun games on the B-Ball pad-
I was "greenberetray.taylor@gmail.com". Get it?The Dad's and their meat!Adren posted this cute tribute to Jon. This younger shot is one of my fave of my Jonny.
There have been so many fires everywhere this summer! It is sickening to hear of another that started up somewhere. It has made for some eerie sunrises and sunsets.
Did I ever post my finished 'ode to Knots Landing office area? I'm loving working here and adding little items I need and making it beautiful. Heather works at a nursery in Spanish Fork as the florist. I asked her recently if there is ever a smaller-sized dead tree, please save it for me! She texted that there was indeed one that she set aside for me. Jon was a dear and grabbed a work truck and helped me grab it. It sat in our backyard for a few weeks until I had the time to address it. I want a tree in my Family Room, but I know it will be hard to keep it alive and thriving. I'm not crazy about any faux tree's I see. I need a once real tree. I shopped around for some good leaves to add to it, but they're all to large, too green, too plastic. Then, I realized the stems I had in a vase on my fireplace were perfect!I put on a movie, and got to work gluing each individual leaf on the dead tree.I know this seems tedious, but it only took one movie and just a few stems to get the look I wanted. It's perfect!
Heather came over and after a while I pointed out the tree she saved for me. She couldn't believe it, she thought it was a real tree in the corner. (I'm not necessarily trying to make it too convincing, btw- There's 3 little birds nestled in there also!)
Eli's band played in the lineup at Classic Skating. I thought this pic on their social media is so cute! (P.S. He's dating the cute singer and she's darling as can be. I'm so happy for him!)
It's coming together, guys.I like this shot of our house with the addition. (And signs that Eli was living here).I set up for Book Group. It is always fun to putter around and spruce up when entertaining. I do little projects here and there, the house stays fairly clean, so when it's my turn to host it's not as daunting as years past. I set up a yummy spread. And these Trader Joe's flowers I snagged were jaw-dropping!