Skip to main content

Living the sweet life

Life is pressing on with all good things. The weather is glorious, I'm loving tidying up the place and the kids are safe and around. I continue to work in the mornings, and now come home to a sleepy house and get everyone moving and shaking for the day. Life in a pandemic!
What croquet with friends looks like:




Sparkly Spring House.

Sookie. Contemplating her day.


Darling, beautiful sweet gal~

Baking delicious cake, why not?
I love this random pic of Daddy!




I had Jon pick out some of his great shots from hiking. Gorgeous!


Trying out colors on my Marketplace pot for my faux Olive Tree.

I cannot tell you how glorious it is to decorate, find fun prints, paint a little, sew and freshen pillows etc. after a summer of demolition and dust. Just having the time of my life over here!