Skip to main content

Life in January

We had the privilege of attending some special cousin baptism and confirmations in January. These kids!
 
Charlie looked so handsome and precious in his little suit! His Primary President told him to look out at all his family that was there that day and remember that moment. His face was so sweet, I think I'LL remember that moment.
The twins! Rachel and Samantha looked so beautiful and sweet! Paisley was really counting down to their big day, and wore their gifted heels for the occasion.
Graham is the last of this 5-pack in March to turn eight. Sweet little souls!

These boys are getting so big. It's both exciting and fun, and yet leaves a tiny pit in my stomach. I'm sure you understand. I'm loving their ages right now. We can have- for the most part- fun and interesting conversations and learn new things together. Non Poki~mon things. Well, not counting Zeke.
 I could stare at these morphing faces all day.

 Zeke is loving making himself eggs every morning. Now I need to teach him how to scrub that pan...
That little body!
Crazy hair day at school was a first for us. Not sure if the kids have just never wanted to participate before, or if it's new to their school. Either way, they had fun with it.
 Paisley had her ideas on how she wanted her hair. It turned out crazy!




Paisley wanted to try on me the cup in a pony tail she'd seen at school.When she plays with my hair while I work, it's my favorite.

Fun little pictures to find on my phone....
Our pretty great youth at a fun Missionary prep night. They received calls, had companion transfers, a zone conference, mini stations to learn knocking on door etiquette, food tastings, scripture mastery and more.  Really~ they are pretty great!

Zeke at a fantastically decorated and organized Blue and Gold banquet. It was all right!

Sweet little dresses made for a friends fresh bebe girl.
I love getting the house glowy and fresh for the book lovin' ladies in the neighborhood. We read An American Heiress. It was~ eh.
But the treats and company delish! That's Zupa's wisconsin cauliflower soup, salad on a skewer, fresh rolls coming out of the oven, and sweet treats.
Life is sweet!