Skip to main content

HALLOWEEN 2024!

 Jolly Halloween has arrived! I grabbed a bunch of snacks and made a pot of soup and set everything out. I really had no idea who would be home that evening, or who would be coming back with friends in tow.

We are spruced, decked and the cauldron of candy is ready!
Zeke had big ideas for a costume and we were able to find the exact kind of black fur to add to a black hoodie. I did his makeup according to a picture he showed me. He looked great for whoever he was going for!

I sure love this Zekey boy!


And Eli! :)

A gal I know mentioned her house was not for young-ins on this night, so don't bring kids by. I happened to drive by and snapped a pic of the creepiness to send to the kids. Eeeeeek!
To Jon, Halloween dinner must include a soup and pie. This is ode to his brother, Mike's birthday.
I put on the classic, The Burbs to set the tone for the evening. This movie gets better every year!
Eli fixin' to go out on the town.
Here come the kiddo's!
As usual, the kids are scattered throughout the city on this night. I enjoy handing out candy and staying in, enjoying the low-key evening. Our neighborhood still has a pretty impressive Haunted House, a family that serves nacho's on the driveway, another that offers a bon-fire out front. It's a real jolly night!