Skip to main content

Christmas activities 2017!

 Geertsen Christmas house 2017


Night time coziness.
Jon and I left on a date the evening we put up our tree. It was sweet to see the kids through the window finishing it off.


And Sookie looking out her favorite window.
Cozy, festive Christmas house.
Of course, Buddy arrives on the first, and there are still some very excited kids to see his arrival!
Get it?
And letters to Santa!
Paisley's letter

  Zeke's letter.
This is all getting very exciting!

Jon got tickets to the drive-through light show at Provo Towne mall. Good times!






Holiday performances: Paisley joined choir this year. It was a commitment and she agreed to attend the 7am practices. She did it, though~ and enjoyed learning new songs and we enjoyed attending her performances. She was required to wear a white top and black bottoms. I found this women's 3x shirt at D.I. and with some taking in and altering, it worked great~ bell sleeves and all! For her skirt, I altered a black knee-length knit skirt of mine for her. I thought she looked beautiful as can be!



 They performed at Provo Towne Center and a retirement center.

Darling friends.
 The final performance for their own school.





We also enjoyed attending Eli's Christmas band concert. He's been doing great at the 
clarinet this year.
 He's sooooo cute!


Thanks for coming, Grandma and Grandpa G!
I love the quiet, cozy nights at home with the family in December.





And the fun outings together!


Here's what I put together for neighbor gifts:
Homemade sugar cookies and fudge. I'm still looking for that perfect, easy~peasy, fab neighbor treat. These turned out cute, though.
I wrote cards and ran around the ward delivering treats to all my laurels. It took me over an hour! Here's the leftover post-it's I removed after delivering each one. So many girls!

I do love a festive house to enjoy all month long!




Paisley set to work getting her and Zeke's room all decorated for the month as well:




Creative gal!


This is what Christmas Eve, 2017 looks like:

And now we watch and wait...
Christmas Eve 2017