Skip to main content

Christmas Train!

The Boci's invited us up to ride the Heber Valley Railroad~ which is transformed into the "Christmas Train"! Jon and I were remembering taking a very young Adren & Eli a couple of years, but they barely remember.
We had a little time to kill in the gift shop before hand, which is good and bad...
Those Christmas lists were growing by the second. All aboard!
Zeke taking it all in.
On the train it is very festive and warm. It's easy to feel the Christmas spirit when your so cozy!
We're ready to go!
Soooo excited! (I'd post the one of Adren and Grayson, but it's a face I'm trying to get Adren NOT to make anymore because it's so irritating.)

They put name tags on all of the kids, which was a nice touch, I thought. That way Santa called each of them by name, putting much awe on Paisley's face. They also passed around hot cocoa and cookies.

I like this one~ me and Abby were laughing and commenting the whole way.   
It really was excited when we reached the North Pole and Santa hopped on. He went to each child and talked with them about what they wanted for Christmas and took a picture with them.
See little Callie peeking over?
I love the looks on their faces!
That Mallarie is a real ham.
Daaaarling! 
It was a fun night, I'm glad we got to ride it. Zeke sure is into trains lately, as all the kids have been at two, so it was a special treat for him. Good times with the Bocie's!