Skip to main content
I'm
grateful for my sweet little two year old. And that I have enough money
to buy a black sharpie. And I'm grateful that he is curious, and
creative to move chairs around to climb on things to find this permanent
marker. I'm grateful that I have a computer screen that could be
covered in sharpie drawings. And a desk. And a chair. And his chubby
little legs..... all covered in his creative drawings.... so
grateful....
This little bundle of joy sure keeps us on our toes. He's so lovable. One thing he does lately is ad "ers" on to things~ probably because I do. He'll say, "Can I have milk-ers?" when he wants milk. He has eczema on his feet and we have to stay on top of it or it gets itchy and painful for him. He woke in the middle of the night crying and when I went in and asked him what was wrong he tearfully told me, "My toesies hurt." Awwww, make me want to snuggle that boy and make it all right in his world. It is discouraging to come downstairs and find this mess, though. It has taken a magic eraser, rubbing alcohol, several coats of paint and my plan is to RIT-dye that chair a totally different color. What to do? He's two.